3 steps to access
1) First, the company must detect its training needs and submit the initial idea to the Finishing Schools team. It idea should meet the following basic requirements:
• The proposing company must be part of global services sector
• The training will consists of at least 12 hours, and have the corresponding final evaluatiom
• It should have a minimum of 10 participants
• The aplication form needs to be submitted at least 15 days prior to beginning of the course
2) Upon submission, a specialized committee will evaluate the proposal.
Training initiatives not provided by the market and that do not entail a substitution of highly appropriable or non-incremental private investment will be supported.
3) After its approval, the company signs an agreement with Uruguay XXI and INEFOP. Access the framework agreement draft (SP) by clicking here.
Upon conclusion, the company have to submit a report and present the corresponding payments receipts. Once the evaluation is completed, the expenses reimbursement will be made on the next month.