- "Uruguay's outstanding training allows professionals to become problem-solving, reliable at meeting deadlines, and adaptable to new methodologies and processes."
- "From the impressive universities, the entrepreneurial spirit, and magnificent coastline, it is clear that Uruguay is poised to step onto the world stage."
- "The key milestone for SKF to decide to open the South American distribution center in Uruguay was to reduce the inventory in the region..."
- Walter Hughes, AIA, Vice President of Humphreys and Partners Architects and Head of Operations in Uruguay"Uruguay's large pool of talented professionals has allowed our company to increase its productivity and profit margin while working in a similar time zone to the US."
- "Uruguay has the qualified talent that our company needs... Legal certainty, political stability, good indicators regarding the ease of doing business in the country, suitable physical and communication infrastructures..."
- "Uruguay offers professional and well-educated talent thanks to the country´s excellent universities."
- "The level of talent that we would able to secure and the education level is amazing"
- "We found that the legal system in Uruguay protects foreign investors... The stability of the country was also very important, as well as the the attention that the government gives to investors from overseas"