Be part of Business Experience Uruguay 2017
For over ten years, Uruguay has been a strategic location for global organizations doing business across the LATAM market. In recent years more and more HQs, SSCs and Regional Distribution Centers have been established in Montevideo after companies have realized how they can capitalize on the exciting benefits that Uruguay offers. This unique event invites you to understand why Uruguay can be the right answer to your location problems. Uruguay can be the right answer to your location needs. 2017 will be the second edition for this first-hand experience of doing business in Uruguay.
Uruguay Smart Services provides an outstanding agenda, with conferences and best practice panels, visits to the free trade zones and roundtable briefings with interactive sessions that will allow you to hear straight from independent international consultants and government authorities about Uruguay’s legal framework, tax incentives and business environment for corporate centers.
The Business Experience Uruguay 2017 will deliver:
• An outstanding value proposition as to why Uruguay should be considered as a business location
• First-hand experience of setting up business centers in Uruguay
• Success stories detailing how organizational visions have been met and achieved
• Exclusive visits to a number of business and technology parks located in Montevideo
• Information key to any location decision, including stats on degrees and graduates, crime, transportation, salaries, local schools, medical care etc
Key facts about Uruguay:
• Voted the #1 best place to live in LATAM (Mercer 2015)
• Fully tax compliant with a ‘Free Zone Scheme’ which exempts companies from ALL taxes
• Top #3 country with the highest growth rate in LATAM
• First country in the world to implement the One Laptop Per Child policy
Ranks #1 in LATAM for:
• Democracy Index (Economist intelligence Unit, 2015)
• Low corruption Index (Transparency International 2015)
• Rule of Law Index (World Justice Project 2015)
• IT Development Index (International Telec.Union 2015)
Here BASF Testimonial why they chose Uruguay for their Regional Corporate Center
The venue invites to have the full Montevideo experience. Hyatt Centric Montevideo “The brand’s first hotel to open outside of North America, and the second Hyatt-branded property in Uruguay”. The Most Modern Waterfront Hotel In Montevideo. Experience Montevideo to the fullest, with stunning views of the waterfront and beautiful walking trails just steps from Hyatt Centric Montevideo. The hotel boasts an ideal location in the charming Pocitos neighborhood, with revered restaurants, historic structures, and endless beaches to explore. Take the opportunity and enjoy Punta del Este - South America’s most exclusive, attractive and popular seaside resort, and Uruguay’s most glamorous but relaxed destination for a break from the routine only 2 hours away from the financial and business center in Montevideo. Beautiful beaches, upscale resorts, stylish nightclubs, fine restaurants and wineries, and globally recognized clothing stores and boutiques make it the best option for executives and their families.
Take the chance to discover the historical Colonia del Sacramento, just 30 minutes by ferry from Buenos Aires (Argentina). Colonia del Sacramento is an irresistibly picturesque town enshrined as a Unesco World Heritage site. Its Barrio Histórico, an irregular colonial-era nucleus of narrow cobbled streets, occupies a small peninsula jutting into the river. Pretty rows of sycamores offer protection from the summer heat, and the riverfront...
Click here to register your interest to attend this event